ACTEON PIEZOTOME M+ MEDICAL LINE
THE ULTRASONIC EXPERT FOR FAST AND SECURE BONE SURGERY
Piezotome® M+ is a versatile device. Its dual connection allows you to connect two handpieces thus enabling faster clinical procedures. Easy adjustment settings with its touch screen and multifunction footswitch for perfect control throughout the surgical procedure.
Safe and atraumatic ultrasonic piezo bone surgery. Non active on fragile anatomic structure (Piezo modulated mode).
Patented technology electronics to provide great efficacy and clinical benefits.
Dedicated to ultrasonic precise bone surgery the Piezotome® M+ has:
- a dual connection for faster surgery
- a tactile screen for intuitive settings
MAIN CHARACTERISTICS PRESERVATION
Bone preservation thanks to highly precise cut, linear tip vibrations, controlled and regular tip amplitude.
Boosted Piezotome® handpiece with 6 ceramic rings for safe and atraumatic bone surgery.
Automatic frequency adjustment for optimal and continuous efficiency irrespective of the load applied.
Automatic power regulation for constant performance even in dense bone.
BOOSTED PIEZOTOME® HANDPIECE WITH 6 CERAMIC RINGS FOR SAFE AND ATRAUMATIC BONE SURGERY. AUTOMATIC FREQUENCY ADJUSTMENT FOR OPTIMAL AND CONTINUOUS EFFICIENCY IRRESPECTIVE OF THE LOAD APPLIED. AUTOMATIC POWER REGULATION FOR CONSTANT PERFORMANCE EVEN IN DENSE BONE
For both surgeon and patient: safe and effortless cut, increased tactile sensation and reduced post-operative pain with less swelling and bruising.
PROVEN ULTRASONIC CLINICAL BENEFITS
- Tissue preservation (nerves, arteries, dura mater)
- Thin and precise osteotomies
- Reduced post-operative pain
- Better healing
- Stable and long term results
- Multifunction ON/OFF footswitch OR certified IPX8
- Precise and constant irrigation flow rate to avoid bone necrosis
- Single use irrigation lines for perfect asepsis
- Long-lasting durable components: handpiece, wrench, sterilization tray
WIDE RANGE OF SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TIPS
- M+ tips are designed to respect patients anatomy and to meet surgeons need in terms of robustness
- Tips are supplied single use or 5 times reusable